CLICK THE COUNTY PHONE NUMBER TO CALL NOW!! TO LEAVE A REVIEW CLICK THE COUNTY NAME AND GO TO LEAVE A REVIEW.
865-457-7400 Anderson County
865-981-9998 Blount County
423-449-8156 Campbell County
423-449-8156 Claiborne County
931-704-2936 Clay County
423-625-1077 Cocke County
931-484-6160 Cumberland County
615-215-6160 Dekalb County
931-221-9111 Fentress County
865-255-5682 Grainger County
423-581-4833 Greene County
423-585-7735 Hamblen County
423-973-1004 Hancock County
423-293-8458 Hawkins County
865-397-3733 Jefferson County
865-522-6160 Knox County
865-986-2245 Loudon County
423-346-2245 Meigs County
423-346-2245 Morgan County
931-520-6160 Overton County
931-221-9111 Pickett County
931-520-6160 Putnam County
865-376-2245 Roane County
423-494-6374 Scott County
865-428-3773 Sevier County
865-770-1340 Union County
931-254-0625 White County
Have someone in jail? We’ve got your bail!
B&B Bonding Company. Need Tennessee bail bonds? Need affordable bail bonds Tennessee? B&B Bonding Company is a Professional Tennessee Bail Bondsman!!
How To Make Bail Bonds
B&B Bonding Company Tennessee
Tennessee Bail Bonds
- Choose a bonding company qualified in Tennessee.
- Call and talk to a Professional Bail Bondsman in Tennessee. The basic arrangements will be made over the phone. Discuss the bail bond amount, and how much you should pay. Afterwards, you will then agree on a meeting place and time.
- Meet your Bail Bondsman at the jail or selected place. Sign and agree to the contract, you need to have a valid ID.
- Be sure to protect yourself and get a receipt.
- A Professional Bail Bondsman in Tennessee will fill out all of the appropriate paperwork to post the bail bond.
- The jail will process the bond and release the defendant. Jail processing time will be approximately 2 – 4 hours. The bail bonding company can’t control the jail processing time.
Tennessee Bail Bondsman Fees and Taxes
B&B Bonding Company fees are 10% of the bond amount for Tennessee residents with a Cosigner. Bail bonding fees are 15% of the bond amount for out of state residents. There is also a service charge of $25. Every person bonded must pay a Tennessee bail bond tax of $12.00. These fees and taxes are not refundable.
High risk bonds must pay an additional fee called bond security. However, bond security is refundable. When you agree to pay bond security, protect yourself and get a receipt.
- The bond security is refundable once the defendant has made all of their court appearances and there is a disposition entered for the case.
- If the defendant fails to appear in Court, and cannot be returned in a timely manner. The bond security is used to satisfy the obligation to the Court and will not be refunded.
High Risk Bonds
- Out of state bonds without a local Cosigner
- Illegal Immigrants without a local Cosigner
- Any bond the Agent deems high risk.
Cosigning Tennessee Bail Bonds
Most bail bonds require a Cosigner. Contact B&B Bonding Company in Tennessee if the defendant fails to appear in court. There is a narrow window of opportunity to avoid additional charges.
- The Cosigner is liable for the full amount of the bond.
- The Cosigner is liable for the expenses of locating and capturing the defendant.
- Click here to view Contract Responsibilities
Tennessee Professional Bail Bondsman
Do you need a bail bondsman Tennessee? Do you need a bail bonding company Tennessee?
A Tennessee Professional Bail Bondsman should be ethical, personable, informative, courteous, and have completed all of the requirements set forth by the state of Tennessee, certain persons are disqualified.
“Professional bondsman” means any person, firm, partnership or corporation, engaged for profit in the business of furnishing bail, making bonds or entering into undertakings, as surety, in criminal proceedings, or for the appearance of persons charged with any criminal offense or violation of law or ordinance punishable by fine, imprisonment or death, before any of the courts of this state, including municipal courts.